Leaving on a jet plane

When my wife and I were doing a round-the-world trip in 2003/04, we lived in Sydney for 10 months - and fell in love with the place. So much so that we've decided to move back and spend some more time there; we've spent the last two years trying to get a visa, and I'm happy to say they're letting us in!

We'll be leaving on 15th October all being well, doing some travelling en route, and we'll arrive down under mid-December. We'll start off living in a borough called Cammeray, nicely located between the main harbour and middle harbour (map). No jobs lined up yet, but the intention is to start asking around in September.

Hope to see some of you there!

Comments

Sydney, it's the place to be!

Let me know once you're looking for work, my work may have something of interest to you then. At the very least we should grab a beer or similar beverage.
Steve Ellwood said…
Good luck, old man. Have a bonza time.
Phil Whitehouse said…
Thanks awfully chaps! Patick, I will ping you on arrival!