The BlogTalk edition of RippleRap can be downloaded from RippleRap.com. Even if you're not at the event, you can still follow what's going on by downloading the product and opening the html file.
So now, all in one place, RippleRap provides:
- A place to manage and share your conference notes
- Several feeds of event-specific material including tweets, blog posts and flickr photos
- A Twitter client, including your own timeline with friends
- Agenda and speaker details / biographies
- All in a single html file, all still functional when conference wi-fi goes down!
So, most of the credit for the development work goes to Phil Hawksworth, Paul Downey and Jon Lister. Gentlemen, I salute you.