- "Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet companies and in an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains the most widely used program, Microsoft and AO L ar! e running an e-mail data test"
- (The draw has) "won you Â£1,000,000,00. (five hundred thousand Great British Pounds)"
- "You have therefore won the entire winning sum of £5,000,000,00 (Five Hundred thousand Great British Pounds)"
- "These Draws are commemorative and as such special."
- "your £1,000,000,00 (One million Great British Pounds) cheque would be released to you"
- "Our special thanks and gratitude to Bill Gates and his associates"
- "Sincerely, Mrs Travolta Spikes"
Thursday, 1 March 2007
Best. Spam. Ever.
I received some wonderful spam yesterday. It's basically a variation on the Microsoft / AOL sweepstake email, telling me I'd won a stack of cash (which is nice). I'll add the full text as a comment to this post, but here for your delight and delectation are the highlights: